Fibre Optic Cabling
Fibre Optic Cabling
CCN is a Perth based fibre optic cabling installer offering a range of fibre optic cabling services to both public and private sector organisations across Western Australia.
We offer a complete turn-key fibre optic solutions or can second fix and commission fibres on behalf of clients. Our fibre and data engineers are certified and time served, each holding Police Checks, White Cards and Site Water Safety Certificates to enable them to work safely, and within vulnerable environments including schools and hospitals.
Fibre Cabling Installation Services:
- Installation of OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4 Multimode fibre links
- Installation of OS1 and OS2 Singlemode fibre links
- Fibre optic fault finding and performance testing
- Fluke DSX5000 Singlemode and Multimode fibre testing
- Supply of fibre patch leads
- Pre-terminated fibre solutions
- Building to building fibre backbone cabling
- Cabinet to cabinet fibre links
- Fibre terminating and testing (second fix)
- Installation of ducting and general containment
- Supply of general equipment including Mini-GBIC transceivers, fibre patch leads and media converters
- Supply and installation of 10/100/1000 Network Switches from brands including HP, Cisco and Netgear
- Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a Data Cabling
You can compare multimode fibre types using our multimode fibre reference guide.
CCN are manufacturer approved installers, which enables us to ensure all staff training is maintained to the correct industry standards as well as offer customers a full manufacturer backed 25 year systems warranty certificate in addition to our own 2 year workmanship warranty.
All projects are professionally managed from survey stage to completion. Our objective is to give the client one point of contact within CCN, who can offer both pre-project support and deliver regular progress reports.
On completion, all our data network installations are checked with the latest Fluke testing equipment to ensure its performance meets standards including those set by ISO and TIA. Full documentation of test results can also be provided for O&M manuals.
Customers can also buy competitively priced fibre patch leads and general IT equipment available on next working day delivery.
CCN Systems delivers fibre optic cabling services across the whole of WA, but also offer a global service for clients operating globally.
For further information on our fibre cabling services or to arrange a site visit please call 04 8 7677616 or email email@example.com