Fibre Optic Cable Repair
CCN Systems offers emergency fibre optic cable repair services for commercial customers within a 150km radius of Perth CBD. Situated in North Perth, we strive to give a timely attendance to customers 7 days a week.
We hold stock of many common Multimode and Singlemode fibre types and components to ensure either a same day or next day repair where possible. We use the latest Fujikura 70s+ core alignment fusion splicers and Fluke DSX Singlemode and Multimode testers to ensure robust repairs and to minimum loss on fibre joints.
Fibre Optic Repair Services:
- Fibre optic cable repair for OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4 multimode fibre
- Fibre optic cable repair OS1, OS2 singlemode fibre
- Fibre network fault finding
- Re-splicing of existing fibre optic ends that have become damaged
- Splicing of spare cores
- Supply of equipment including GBit or 10Gbit GBIC transceivers and Media Converters
- Replacement fibre patch leads
- Fibre optic installations
All projects are professionally managed from initial enquiry to completion. Our objective is to give the client one point of contact within CCN, who can offer both pre-project advice and deliver regular updates on project progress.
On completion, all fibre repair work (where possible), is checked with Fluke DSX fibre testing equipment to ensure that your network infrastructure is performing correctly. Full documentation of the test results are also provided in .PDF format for O&M manuals.
For further information on our fibre optic cable repair services or to arrange a site visit please call 04 8767 7616 or email email@example.com