Wireless connectivity is now recognised as an integral part of any operational environment, where network connectivity is required, so it is important to plan this into new network designs as well as inclusion when upgrading existing environments to support connectivity to tablets, voice, agile working and BYOD within education.
CCN Systems is a network infrastructure specialist and can offer a full end-to-end wireless solution from network cabling for wireless access points (APs), to the complete design and planning of wireless networks for office, education and hospitality environments.
If you are upgrading an existing wireless network, it is equally as important to ensure your Cat5e or Cat6 cabling is performing correctly prior to installation as faulty cabling can be detrimental to the performance and stability of a wireless network. Cables can suffer from a number of influences including electrical interference, poor termination or something as simple as faulty patch leads. Using the latest Fluke Versiv network testing equipment, we can check existing cabling and offer recommendations as required.
Wireless Surveys and Services:
- Live equipment wireless surveys to ensure accurate performance prior to investment using vendor equipment including brands such as Xirrus, Cisco, HP, Meraki and Ruckus. We find this approach to wireless surveying gives a realistic account of capability by taking into account vendor WLAN performance and technology.
Each report details;
- Quantity of antennas/radios required to meet practical requirements
- Floor plans detailing expected coverage for 2.4 and 5Mhz
- Likely impact of additional services on the network such as VOIP or RTLS on the WLAN infrastructure
- Summary and recommendations
- Greenfield wireless surveys
- Post installation wireless surveys to check service continuity
- Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6a data Fluke cable testing to ensure links to AP’s are correctly installed
- RF coverage and spectrum analysis
- Vendor modelling and simulations
All projects are professionally managed from the outset to ensure survey parameters and objectives are agreed and expectations managed.
On completion, all wireless surveys are presented to the customer in writing, supported by a face to face synopsis.
For further information on our wireless services or to arrange a site visit please call 04 8767 7616 or email email@example.com.