Office Data Cabling
CCN Systems is an Office Data Cabling specialist based in Perth, WA. Services include full end-to-end data cabling for new-build and refurb projects, as well as ongoing support for tasks including fault finding, general repairs, cabling for WiFi and adds moves and changes.
We offer a knowledgeable and friendly project planning and guidance service which takes into account objectives, user performance requirements, cable routing and future proofing. In addition, we can office guidance on the active equipment (routing and switching) required to meet your network requirements.
In addition to data cabling to the desk, we also install cabling for CCTV and access control. This can be part of a new build/refurbishment or to facilitate new services in an existing environment. Work can be conducted in and out of office hours to ensure there is no network of staff disruptions.
We are manufacturer approved installers, which enables us to ensure staff training is maintained to the correct industry standards and our clients can benefit from a manufacturer backed 25 year systems warranty certificate in addition to our own 2 year workmanship warranty with applicable installations.
Office Data Cabling Services include:
- Cat5e data cabling U/UTP, U/FTP. F/FTP
- Cat6 data cabling U/UTP, U/FTP. F/FTP
- Cat6a cabling U/UTP, U/FTP. F/FTP
- Office Data Cabling
- Cabinet to cabinet fibre optic links
- Data cabling for ICT Suites
- Data cabling fault finding and repairs
- Wireless access point data cabling and AP installation
- Cat6a shielded cabling for AV
- General data outlet testing and performance certification using DSX5000 cable certifiers
- Floor standing and wall mounted data cabinets
- Network patching services and labelling (including de-patch and re-patch)
- Singlemode and Multimode fibre optic testing
- Data cabling for CCTV
- Data cabling for voice networks
- Cable strip-outs and cable auditing
- Supply of patch leads
All work is verified with Fluke DSX cable testing equipment to ensure that your network infrastructure is operating at the correct speeds and certified to industry standards set by ISO, Cenelec and TIA, as well and generic performance testing. Full documentation of the test results are also provided in .PDF format for O&M manuals.
Located in the North Perth, CCN Systems is centrally located to provide services across WA. For further information on our data cabling services or to arrange a site visit please call 0487 677616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.